Activity for Ashitakaâ€
| Type | On... | Excerpt | Status | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Comment | Post #476 |
I tried it, and it works perfectly! Thank you so much for your help! (more) |
— | 1 month ago |
| Edit | Post #475 | Post edited | — | 1 month ago |
| Edit | Post #475 | Post edited | — | 1 month ago |
| Edit | Post #475 | Post edited | — | 1 month ago |
| Edit | Post #475 | Post edited | — | 1 month ago |
| Edit | Post #475 | Initial revision | — | 1 month ago |
| Question | — |
How to Put Two Linked Cards Without a Space Between Them Is there a way to put two linked cards directly next to each other without adding a space between them? When I remove the space, the cards seem to break or display incorrectly, as shown in the image below. How can I fix this? With space  |
— | 1 month ago |
| Comment | Post #446 |
@#4 Thank you. The app is really great! (more) |
— | 3 months ago |
| Edit | Post #445 | Initial revision | — | 3 months ago |
| Question | — |
Question About Usage Limits Renewal I have a question about the usage limits for my Premium subscription. Do the AI Completion tokens, Translation characters, and Text-to-Speech characters reset every month, or are they only renewed when I renew my Premium subscription? Thank you!  |
— | 3 months ago |
| Comment | Post #416 |
That only happens in notebook view. (more) |
— | 4 months ago |
| Edit | Post #416 | Initial revision | — | 4 months ago |
| Question | — |
The shortcut for new side didn't work Hello After the newest update (1.21.14), the shortcut for new side didn't work anymore. Now I need to type "-" three time to add a new side. I tried restarting my laptop but it seem didn't work. I don't know if it's my laptop or the update. (more) |
— | 4 months ago |
